Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Moon OG

Moon OG from Green Tree Solutions
8055 Clairemont Mesa Blvd ste 107
San Diego, CA 92111
858 278-2128
 
Type - Indica
Smoke Level - HIGH
Overall - 5 out of 5
I gotta admit that when a strain is named after something in space I tend to jump for joy (figuratively anyways) but when I heard about this moon strain I had to try it. Absolutely incredible! To me this stain smelled like lunar dust but I have never been to the moon so it's more like a nice soil aroma and that's how it tasted too. Sorry that the pictures don't do it justice (we're working on it) but this strain was covered in bright trichomes with beautiful green coloring. The head change is fantastic and I guarantee anyone out there will not be disappointed. To the MOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment