Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mars OG

Mars OG from Tailored Health Care (THC)
1555 Palm Ave, Suite K
San Diego, CA 92154-1012
619-240-7246
 
Type - Indica
Smoke Level - HIGH
Overall - 4 out of 5
A good Mars OG that was pretty potent, but not as potent as I would like for a planetary strain. What first threw me off was the look and smell of this particular strain. Mars OG is usually frost white with a very strong odor, but this strain had none of those traits so I was a little skeptical when I started smoking my first hit. But true to form this planet did pack a punch with an amazing smooth hit that gave me a head change so potent I was caught a little off guard. A good planet from THC that, although won't win any beauty contest, it will get you perfectly medicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment