Friday, July 8, 2011

Cherry Kush

Cherry Kush from Tri City Holistic
915 West Grape Street
San Diego, CA 92101
619-487-1598

Smoke Level - low
Overall - 3 out of 5
This was a decent strain coming out of Tri City Holistic that was a little on the dry side with a perfume like smell. It was really leafy, I guess that's why they tend to weigh out a bit more, but the taste was surprisingly enjoyable with a sweet cherry flavor that made hits go down easier. I recommend  this strain for blunt or joint weed because the quantity you get is pretty good and it's head change is average.   

1 comment:

  1. I have been struggling on many issues like focusing on something, I am always distract. As what I've read in this article https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/black-cherry-soda/ it also unlocks the creative side of people. As new ideas come into the mind, most people also have a sharper focus.

    ReplyDelete